At the end of the month, StopAfib.org will be hosting their annual National Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference in Dallas TX. The conference runs from March 28-29 and is for both those who have AFib or have loved ones with AFib. StopAfib.org explains this conference is for you if:
- Your Afib disrupts your work, your life, your play, or your family
- You are frustrated from trying to live with your Afib
- You are afraid that your Afib may lead to a stroke, heart failure, or dementia
- You have questions about what you can do to manage your Afib
- You want to get rid of your Afib and get your life back
If you’re interested in learning more about this conference, or would like to register to attend, visit http://www.stopafib.org/newsitem.cfm/NEWSID/538/atrial-fibrillation-patient-conference-Dallas-Texas/afib-get-in-rhythm-stay-in-rhythm for more details!